Working to Make a Difference
We are proud of our contribution to improving Sexual and Reproductive Health throughout Kenya and recognize that our leadership position in this area is due to the excellence and dedication of our staff, both in the field and in our Mombasa, and Nairobi offices.
Our Commitments to Staff are:
We recognize our staff as our most valuable asset, and aim to attract, retain and develop staff members of the highest quality.
We devote considerable resources toward ensuring staff members’ well-being, and ensuring a working environment that is intellectually stimulating and professionally rewarding.
We undertake to provide a working environment that will permit staff members to achieve the highest level of personal and institutional performance.
In addition, we seek at all times to:
- • provide fair and equitable treatment to all staff members, comparable to that of similar institutions;
• encourage and provide opportunities for personal growth and advancement;
• discourage discrimination in every form of our employment and in our programs;
• provide a safe and well-equipped working environment; and
• assure staff participation in decisions and actions of their concern.
We are an “equal opportunity employer,” committed to making staff appointments regardless of gender, race, national or social origin, religion, political affiliation or any other form of personal identity. We strive to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all staff members.
- ICRH Kenya is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
- ICRH Kenya has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with its aims and objectives, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority, discrimination and fraud. ICRH Kenya also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
29th July 2020
To qualify, an applicant must;
1. Be a Kenyan citizen
2. Be unemployed graduate from a recognized training institution
3. Graduated between 2018 to 2020 in a course related to health or social sciences
4. Must have interest in research
5. Ability to perform basic literature search and strong writing skills
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately
qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.