Stanley Luchters; Marleen Temmerman
- to strenghten the capacity of two clinical research sites in Africa
- to strenghten the capacity of team members to implement GCLP guidelines
- to strenghten the capacity to monitor anthropometric and nutritional status of infants born to HIV-infected mothers.
- training of local staff members
- train the clinical trial staff in GCP and GCLP
- help to implement SOPs
- upgrade of the capacity of both laboratories to perform all tests needed to measure the endpoints of the Kesho-Bora trial ‘on site’