Revolution Slider Error: The param Slider Width should not be empty.
WELCOME TO ICRH-KENYA
ICRH Kenya is an independent organization established in the year 2000. We deal with many aspects under the wide umbrella of 'Reproductive Health': Mother and Child Health, Sexual and Gender-based Violence, Sexually Transmitted Infections, HIV and AIDS prevention, treatment and care, Adolescent Health, improving Services in resource-poor settings that serve also the vulnerable populations...
We employ dynamic individuals with a passion for change and depth in their respective area of expertise. Our employees are dedicated team players who bring energy, ideas and pride to their work.
Keep the money you raise whether you beat your goal or not. No deadlines.
By supporting our research projects and interventions, you are contributing to a better world for many women, vulnerable people and children.
We will work to put in place highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- Conduct collaborative, multi-disciplinary research in Kenya
- Advocate for evidence-based changes in international and national policy and practice
- Support the development of research capacity in Kenya
- HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STI) with a particular focus on prevention
- Maternal Health including mother & child health, with specific attention for safe motherhood and family planning
- Sexual and gender based violence (SGBV), harmful traditional practices such as female genital mutilation (FGM) and forced/child marriage
- Integration of sexual and reproductive health and rights within health systems
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)