Leen Naessens; Marleen Temmerman;
- To test the impact of the Violence Protocol Guide
- To update and finalize the guidelines and make them available through a publication.
- Impact test of the guide among University Hospital staff
- Training of University Hospital staff
- Dissemination of the Guidelines
- Published booklet: “Guidelines for Acute Assistance to Victims of Violence in the University Hospital of Ghent”. This booklet consist of 13 chapters and annexes
- University Hospital staff got a training on recognition of symptoms and management of intimate partner violence, child and elderly abuse.
- Guidelines were dissiminated to other hospitals and care givers