Perform variety of programming assignments and managing databases for epidemiological research, clinical trials, prospective cohorts, cross-sectional surveys and project interventions. More so support the program team in all Technical Data Support, Database Development, data programming processes and learning activities to help ensure accountability and efficiency from start to finish for all programs and projects, both new and established in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or statistics or any other related
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation and Software Testing
- Strong experience with Open Data Kit (ODK) for design and deployment of survey
- Proven high-level proficiency in statistical analysis and management of large datasets using Stata, SPSS or R
- Demonstrated experience in open source programming such as Java, Python,
- Ability to develop information systems for mobile devices such as Smartphone’s and
- Conversant and competent in both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Ability to administer server-side infrastructure for
- Understanding of public health/medical or social sciences field an
- At least 3 years of mid-level management experience is an
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new (IT)
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the biodata form on the ICRHK job application portal by 18th January 2019, 5 pm.