The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender-based violence and human rights programs.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Reviewing all requisitions for accuracy, completeness and approvals, signature, back up documentation and appropriateness of expenditure, receiving supplies and signing off delivery notes as outlined in the procurement policy and procedures.
- Coordinate procurement activities – quotations; bids analysis for services and office supplies.
- Check and prepare all documentation concerning procurements, deliveries and distributions of equipment and materials and verify their correctness.
- Issuing purchase orders for approved requisitions in coordination with the programme staff to ensure the efficient and faster processing of requisitions.
- Maintenance of an asset register and physical verification of assets including tagging and branding.
- Maintain organized and complete procurements files, both electronically and hard copies.
Visit our Job portal to apply for this post
The deadline for application is Wednesday 13th February 2019, 11:59 PM
A full job description can be downloaded below: