The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in the area of sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs. Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH, and sexual and gender-based violence. Our staff includes experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management, and data.
ICRHK is seeking Research Assistants for a study on values & preferences for covid-19 self-testing in low- and middle-income countries. The RAs will be responsible for qualitative and quantitative data collection in Taita Taveta and Mombasa Counties
The successful candidates should be highly motivated individuals with expertise and experience in collecting health-related data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Collecting data using an electronic data collection tool
- Conduct data quality checks before submission of
- Provide feedback to the ICRHK
- Addressing queries raised during data
- Ensure all related records are handled and managed in line with the study protocol
- Must be a resident of the enumeration area
- Must have completed Secondary level education and above
- At least 1 year of prior experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience in electronic data collection
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to understand and apply research protocols and procedures
- ICT pro efficient including database applications
- Ability to evaluate, verify and edit research data
Application letter stating the County, current, and expected salary and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 2nd August 2021, 5pm addressed to e-mail: email@example.com with subject: “Application RESEARCH ASSISTANT”
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.